Protect your investment property and income

An investment property is a popular option to create retirement income in addition to your superannuation. And just as a superannuation strategy takes care, property needs protection to safeguard it as a revenue stream.

If your property is subjected to vandalism, malicious damage, theft or some form of disaster, how do you cover lost rental income while looking after repair?

ISinsured’s Landlord Cover is insurance to protect you if your property is damaged or destroyed by specific events.